A crucial part of the job is working with people – being part of planning the progress and helping to set the goals, being up to date with their joys and worries, listening and assisting in finding solutions.
Along with that goes finding relevant training opportunities, organising knowledge base sharing among the people and coordinating various teambuilding events. In addition, your responsibility is the recruitment process from headhunting to onboarding and you actively participate in building a strong employer brand.
Who are we looking for?
- You are interested in the world of technology
- You are passionate about finding and keeping great IT specialists
- You are motivated to help your colleagues to set developmental goals and grow
- You are open-minded and a good communicator
- You are a creative thinker and doer and enjoy teamwork
- You are proactive, precise and consistent in your work
For successful applying
- You have experience in HR and recruitment
- It’s a plus if you have previously worked with IT professionals
- You have experience in making presentations and organising events
- A background in communication, marketing or in psychology is also a bonus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication abilities both in Estonian and English
We promise you
- Wonderful co-workers and positive work environment, where results are born out of teamwork
- Exciting job where you can initiate and execute projects related to recruitment and employer branding
- Motivating salary, interesting trainings, and many employee bonuses