Everything the card business needs
We offer solutions supporting the entire lifecycle of payment cards tailored to your business needs. Relying on our long-term experience and the latest technology, our expertise covers both card issuing and management and card acquiring and merchant management.
Our card issuing and management solutions support different types of debit and credit cards and includes the following:
- Card applications
- Configurable card limits and transaction types – cash, payments, e-commerce and contactless transactions
- Loyalty scheme support
- Interest calculations
- Authorization and transaction processing
- Processing and handling customer repayments
- Credit card debt management
- Fraud detection management
- Integration with service providers to send out invoices and statements
- Integration with service providers for card personalization
Our card acquiring and merchant management includes the following:
- Merchant agreement management
- Integration with cash registers, terminal systems and processing centres
- Merchant transaction processing and clearing
- Handling terminal parameters
- Issuing merchant reports
In addition, have extensive knowledge of card standards (ISO8583, IPM, Base2, etc.), protocols, networks and WAPs and we follow PCI-DSS.
We know everything about sending, receiving and processing payments according to different standards (including SEPA, instant SEPA and SWIFT) and the experience to implement local payment standards and new-age payment channels. Our skillset includes exceptional PSD2 integration capability and the ability to offer seamless plug-and-play integrations. This means we get things done fast, and as with payment cards we offer you solutions customised to meet your business needs.
Using our more than 20 years of banking experience we’ve built a fully functional lending solution known as the Lending Cloud. It covers the entire loan lifecycle from application to final repayment, including a loan account (which can also be used as a current account) and financial accounting for loan events. The service is offered as a platform together with the option of using the Lending Cloud’s self-service and back-office applications to speed up implementation. The system is built on microservice architecture, which allows you to use only certain modules of the solution – for example, only the loan module.
As such, we’re able to offer you the most modern, GDPR- and PSD2-compliant and highly automated solutions to cover credit lifecycle management in full:
- Loan initiation process automation and applications
- Fully automatic and instant customer analysis, scoring and credit decision-making
- Loan contract management
- Automated disbursements and repayments
- Debt collection
- Financial accounting and reporting
As our architecture is highly modularized, it is easy to integrate with third-party solutions like existing web interfaces, merchant applications and hire-purchase solutions.
KYC & online onboarding for companies
In today’s world, online onboarding for individuals has become standard. However, many banks and other service providers still struggle to provide this service for businesses and rely a great deal on manual input. It can take weeks or even months to do background checks on all parties and adequately assess the company’s risk level. We’re able to offer a fully digitalized KYC platform for companies that can be easily integrated with existing bank infrastructure or a variety of SaaS platforms.
It covers the following:
- Fully digital online background checks in real time by integrating multiple data sources (AML, terrorist lists, PEP and media monitoring)
- Seamless KYC flow for businesses: personal identity verification and company risk scoring
- Risk model for company risk assessment
Risk management and fraud prevention
Security issues are the most pressing concern for all institutions and all industries. If you’re handling payments, money and finances you need rock-solid risk management and fraud prevention. We provide you with solutions that use machine learning and AI to help your business stay ahead of the game in the rapidly changing world of fraud.
Our core specialties are as follows:
- Credit scoring
- Fraud detection powered by AI and machine learning
- Real-time accounting and event reporting
- Compliance and regulatory reporting, incl. solid GDPR implementation experience
In today’s world your customers use your products and services in different ways, on different devices and in different situations. How easy it is for a client to be able to communicate with your product or service is often critical to their success. We have the experience and know-how to make each touchpoint along the customer journey a pleasure, from client to broker to merchant, for B-to-C and B-to-B operations. Our UI&UX specialist and backend process designers have the expertise to map the customer needs and offer the right thing for the right place with the right features and functionality stack.
Our banking core stands out for being extremely lightweight as well for being built on the most modern technology and concepts. It is fast and scalable, highly configurable and with multi-tenant options. Also, it provides a quick and easy way for every financial service company to integrate with our core and start servicing customers – no fuss, and no special technological capability needed. What’s more, our banking core is easily adaptable to your specific business requirements.
We cover a whole range of business functionalities that you can add to and choose from:
- Accounts (including multi-currency accounts)
- Multi-currency operations
- Interest calculation and management of interest rates
- Configuring price lists and calculating service fees
- Chart of accounts and bookkeeping transactions
- Lending (incl. as a separate product)