Business Development and Sales Representative
Icefire helped turn the Estonian Tax and Customs Board into one of the most modern and efficient tax authorities in the world. We transformed Bigbank into a contemporary microservices-based system from scratch in just 16 months. In 2018 we created Modularbank, a present-day cloud-based banking platform (https://casestudies.icefire.ee/).
We’re scaling our Sales and Business Development team in Tallinn, thus, we are looking for ambitious Business Development and Sales Representatives to seek out and engage in client prospects!
We promise you:
- Opportunity to shape a challenging, yet encouraging company culture;
- Working as a vital part of a dedicated, international team;
- People-oriented environment - we consider ourselves a family and we want to keep it that way;
- Opportunity to take ownership and shape your field of work;
- Growth in your career - upgrade your profile through different development opportunities;
- Flat organisation structure with a focus on open and honest communication;
- Flexible ways of working.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the Sales and Business Development team by acquiring new clients;
- Planning and overseeing market research activities;
- Identifying new business leads and converting them into sales opportunities;
- Communication with potential clients to arrange meetings and demos;
- Understanding clients’ expectations and demonstrating how our solutions can help.
- Creating complex offers accompanied with successful negotiations.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with the progress of our clients’ ecosystem, industry and with our competitors.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of economics, technology or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales, business development and/or customer service;
- Strong negotiation, organisational and time management skills;
- Great communication skills in English and Estonian, written and verbal;
- Extra points for having great German language skills;
- Goal-driven and proactive attitude, ability to handle uncertainty;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive);
- Proficiency in different sales techniques.
You already have an extensive network of contacts from your previous experiences and you’re willing to grow it even more. You can be described by a hands-on mindset, proactiveness and you’re hungry for results. You have a desire for continuous development in a dynamic environment and are passionate about your own field of work. Willingness to travel on business is also expected.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and let’s talk!
Still not sure?
Read about how it feels to work in Icefire and send that email afterwards!