We are looking for a passionate Designer to join the Icefire family! You have the opportunity to lead and execute engaging visual design projects. And! You’ll have an awesome team who supports you along the way.
If creating compelling visual designs for an innovative and fast-paced tech company sounds exciting, keep reading!
You will be responsible for:
- designing and executing effective and engaging visual concepts for all media platforms
- ensuring all your designs communicate clearly and are attuned with our brand voice
- explaining and discussing design decisions and giving relevant feedback
- autonomously taking ownership of the full design process, and taking responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- leading design projects by working closely with in-house stakeholders (Business Development, Marketing, People Operations, and product teams)
- owning multiple ways of working: knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make simple, yet to the point prototypes
- staying passionate for finding challenges, seeking knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends
We expect you to have:
- comprehensive experience with commonly used applications (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Sketch, Readymag, etc.)
- portfolio demonstrating your skills in getting relevant information across without sacrificing style
- willingness to accept feedback and react accordingly
- commitment to artistic greatness, providing the best user experience and clarity
- pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills
- strength as an individual contributor, but also as a team player
We promise you:
- collaboration with a supportive, motivated and talented team
- opportunities for growth within the role and developing your skills in an inspiring and fast-paced setting
- people-oriented environment - we consider ourselves a family and we want to keep it that way
- independence and freedom in your work but also progressive teamwork
- flexible working hours
- awesome team events and even more awesome parties ;)
It’s a match? We knew it!
Please send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio.