We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our growing team in Tallinn.
Since 2002, we have been designing and building technological solutions, mainly for clients in the financial sector. This has led to a wealth of knowledge and we are now venturing into new territories… The question is will you be joining us?
Take a sneak peek at what we have been up to so far and read our Case Studies. As our customers list is ever-growing, there is always something new to learn.
In this role, you will:
- Write efficient, clean, readable, testable, documented, monitored code and systems
- Lead and mentor junior team members around you
- Estimate and plan development tasks together with other Developers
- Debug and fix problems yup.. it’s not so glamorous all the time
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience in working with React and Spring
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English and/or Estonian
- People (and sometimes dog) oriented working environment
- Autonomy in your work but also progressive teamwork
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Paid days off for personal events
- Truly amazing team events!
Please send relevant information to email@example.com and then let’s talk!
Still not sure?
Read about how it’s like to work in Icefire and send that email afterwards!
Even if you don’t have all the above-listed requirements, but you are a fast learner with the ability and interest to quickly master different technologies, you are still welcome to apply!