Fullstack Java Developer
We’re looking for a talented Fullstack Java Developer to join our team in Tallinn. You are the right person for us if you are passionate about technology, dreaming about building amazing things and love figuring out integration puzzles. You will be part of our exciting digitalization journey, continuously grow with us and innovate great products.
Since 2002, we have been designing and building technological solutions, mainly for clients in the financial sector. This has led to a wealth of knowledge and we are now venturing into new territories… The question is will you be joining us?
Take a sneak peek at what we have been up to so far and read our Case Studies. As our customers list is ever-growing, there is always something new to learn.
You are going to:
- Create efficient, clean, readable and testable code in Java.
- Develop customer facing web and mobile interface.
- Contribute with analysis and solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Design and develop reliable, fast, flexible and decoupled systems.
- Research, plan and implement integrations.
- Debug and fix problems, yup, it’s not so glamorous all the time.
We are looking for you, if you...
- have excellent Java skills and have used Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Git, Gradle, Oracle with continuous delivery;
- understand relational databases;
- are familiar and comfortable with working in the DevOps culture;
- have advanced hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- are fluent in English;
- can communicate effectively and foster a culture of feedback.
We promise you:
- People-oriented environment - we consider ourselves a family and we want to keep it that way.
- A role that is versatile and exciting.
- Ample opportunities for growth within the role and developing skills in your area of work.
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- Pet-friendly office in city centre.
Still not sure? Read about how it’s like to work in Icefire in our blog section.
Interested? Please send relevant information to our application form below and then let’s talk!