We’re looking for an experienced IT Analyst/Project Manager to work on challenging projects in the banking and fintech area.
We promise you:
- opportunity to gain experience and grow through different projects and training
- work that is exciting, challenging and rewarding
- a team of hard-working, talented and encouraging professionals
- flexible working hours
- health (think massages and lots of fruit) and sports benefits
- lots of team events + yearly team trips abroad
We expect you to have:
- excellent analytical skills and systemic way of thinking
- knowledge of BPMN and UML standards
- experience with databases and the ability to design database models
- willingness to lead smaller development teams and guide developers
- ability to see the big picture but also focus on the details
- great communication skills and a way with words in English and Estonian
If large-scale and complex projects do not scare you, you’re independent in your work and have prior experience in a similar role in the IT sector, then it’s a match!
You will also have the opportunity to develop solution architecture together with IT architects.
Even if you don’t have all the above-listed requirements, but you are a fast learner with the ability and interest to quickly master different technologies, you are still welcome to apply!