IT Business Analyst
We are on a mission to find an IT Business Analyst to join our team to create innovative software systems.
Since 2002, we have been designing and building technological solutions, mainly for clients in the financial sector. This has led to a wealth of knowledge and we are now venturing into new territories… The question is will you be joining us?
Take a sneak peek at what we have been up to so far and read our Case Studies. As our customers list is ever-growing, there is always something new to learn.
In this role you’ll be:
- conducting business and system analysis: gathering, validating and documenting requirements, describing interfaces, prototyping;
- writing specifications and giving tasks for the development team;
- supporting in planning testing process and describing test cases;
- leading and mentoring junior team members around you.
In order to succeed you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- excellent analytical skills and systemic way of thinking;
- knowledge of BPMN and UML standards;
- experience with databases and the ability to design database models;
- knowledge of accounting, taxes or similar preferred;
- fluent Estonian and very good English skills.
- Most importantly - a job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- Autonomy in your work but also progressive teamwork.
- Growth! This role can evolve into a project lead position. When? That’s up to you!
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home.
- People oriented culture with many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to keep the spirits high.
- Paid days off for personal events.
- Pet-friendly office in city centre.
If large-scale and complex projects do not scare you, you’re independent in your work and have prior experience in a similar role in the IT sector, then it’s a match!
Did we spark your interest? Send us your application and let’s talk!